Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas before Thanksgiving

And the stockings were hung . . . before Thanksgiving. LOL This is the first year EVER that we have put up our decorations before Thanksgiving. The kids are soo excited and love this season. I do too.

We still have our pumpkins around from Halloween. Kohlton thought this was funny! It makes for quite the picture. Christmas and Halloween.

Kandis and Kurt have spent my last two birthday's buying me my nativity set. Kandis was soo exited to put it up today. I love it.


Kelsie really wanted lights on the house this year and she was able to "sweet talk" Kurt and I into putting them up. We are feeling very festive. We listened to Christmas Music all day today. We decorated the whole house. Maybe this year we can relax a little and enjoy the season. I will take some pictures at night for you all to see.



2 comments:

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

i think that you all have lost it, but i love it. i always put my tree up the day after thanksgiving. i just can't skip thanksgiving cuz itis lways my birthday week and now ann! i also have way fun traditions that week....but it looks like you all just started a fun one for your family! you all are great!

Luke said...

Hey friend!! Your decorations look great. You inspired me to get my butt in gear and do my own decorations. I'm sending you the link so you can check it out.
http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2130428&l=206e1&id=38203462

I miss you!!